We all know how picky 16 year olds are and how they like their music at a party. Based on experience it is important to understand what type of music the teenager and their friends like and play that to make it the best party possible.
- DJs stay current on what music is cool (which isn’t easy nowadays)
- DJs can control the language and content of music appropriate for 16-year-olds
- DJs communicate what is happening to your guests, avoiding any confusion
- A good DJ can make even the most reluctant group get out and dance
- DJ lighting is designed to encourage dancing
- DJs have flexibility to play whatever music works best with your audience
- DJs are usually one-man-shows, allowing for affordable rates
Let us know how we can help you with your next party for any member of the family.